Shure SE215 + BT2 Isolating Earphones
Available in Black, Clear, and White (Special Edition) or Blue (Special Edition)
- The SE215 provides immersive sound that turns your commute into a concert and your workout into the discovery of new musical dimensions.
- SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide award-winning sound in a secure, over-the-ear design for long-lasting comfort and immersive audio. Available in wireless and wired versions with detachable cables in multiple color options.
How it Works
Components developed for the pros inform every aspect of these earphones, for a precision-engineered sound that combines clarity with deep bass. You hear the highs, the lows and everything in between. Proven through performance on the stage, it’s a powerful escape for the street.
Why It’s Better
Own your audio space with Sound Isolating™ design that eliminates noise and keeps your experience pristine. It’s the right way to listen and the only way to really hear.
A complete fit kit of custom sleeves makes your earphones uniquely yours. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place.
Take it on the road.
All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. See what we’re made of.
You’ve got options.
- White Special Edition or Blue Special Edition - Shure SE215SPE Wireless are sound-isolating earphones designed to deliver clear sound with extended bass, enhanced noise isolation, and convenient integration with mobile devices for musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers in live stage applications and daily travels. The detachable RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth 5.0 cable features an in-line remote control and microphone, and support for multiple high-quality codecs.
- Each earpiece utilizes a high-definition driver for clarity across its 21 Hz to 17.5 kHz frequency range. The array of included sleeves offers a tight and comfortable fit, which yields up to 37 dB of passive noise isolation. The durable sweat-resistant housings protect the components from damage caused by moisture.
Quality that’s in the Details
- Standard editions are available in Clear or Black
- Special Editions (SPE) feature a distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass, with choice of blue or white color
- Ergonomic inline mic and three-button control for seamless communication
- Single Dynamic Driver produces great sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- New wireless model features Bluetooth 5 connectivity and provides up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range with a dedicated headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models.
- Inline remote and mic on wireless model offer seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Wireless model includes charging cable, zippered carrying case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves.
Three Drivers - two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver deliver an extremely accurate listening experience with unsurpassed dynamic power
Expertly Tuned - by Grammy® Winning Sound Engineer, Luca Bignardi, to deliver a precise representation of your favorite music
Comfortable Ergonomic Design - the oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals. 6 sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all
Intelligent Control Technology - in-line controls are conveniently located allowing you to control volume, select songs, and take calls. A superior MEMS microphone eliminates cross-talk and background static.
PERFECTED ERGONOMICS - The oblique angles naturally align to the curve of your ears to provide a tight seal and full range of sound. 9 different sets of ear tips provided ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
EXTREME DURABILITY - High-quality function matches form with a lightweight aluminum alloy body. A sandblasted textured surface provides an aesthetic appeal with fingerprint resistance while the cable consists of interior enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability and tensile strength.
1More E1001 Specifications
Frequency Range: 20-40,000 Hz
Shure SE215 BT2 Specifications
Weight: 30 g
Sound signature: Detailed sound + Enhanced Bass
Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 17 Ω
Frequency Range: 22 Hz – 17 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm
Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
MicroDriver: Single Dynamic
Cable type: Detachable
Color Options: Black, Clear, White Special Edition, Blue Special Edition Special Features: Inline Mic + Volume Control
Shure SE215 drivers x 1
Shure RMCE-BT2 x 1
Shure Olive Foam tips (S/M/L) x 1
Shure Silicone Eartips (S/M/L) x 1
Micro-USB Charging Cable x 1
Hidizs S1 x 1
Carry Pouch x 1