- The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE YOUR PHONE’S SOUND QUALITY * Users are recommended to use HiBy Music Professional App
- Built-in Independent DAC Chip Empowered by ALC4042, a high-performance DAC by REALTEK, it has excellent headphone driving capability, rich resolution, and supports 32Bit/384kHz sampling rate. With the support of professional software, it significantly improves the sound quality of mobile phones. *Users are recommended to use HiBy Music Professional App
- 4-strand Silver Plated Oxygen Free Copper Cable The 4- strand silver plated oxygen free copper (purity 99.995%) ensures the perfect transmission of the audio signal, which greatly reduces the possibility of wire oxidation and a guarantee for perfect sound quality.
- Voice Call, Music, Whatever You Want In addition to providing hifi quality, Hidizs S1 DAC also supports call function. Allowing you to make phone calls, music, whatever you want. (Need to connect headphones with microphone)
Shure SE215-UNI Specifications
Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
impedance: 20 Ω
Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
Cable Style: 64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver
Hidizs S1 Specifications
- Shure SE215 drivers
Shure RMCE-UNI cable
Shure Olive Tips (S/M/L) x 1
Silicone Tips (S/M/L) x 1
Hidizs S1 x 1
Carry Pouch x 1