This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with refined earpads and detachable cables. From large-aperture drivers to sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
• Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
• Detachable cable (3 cables included)
• Comes in 2 colors: Black and White
To reproduce a studio monitor environment within a pair of headphones, Audio-Technica took a radical approach in the creation of the M50x driver, bringing together all the know-how from its long history of hi-end audio excellence. Offering performance identical to the industry-standard M50 it precedes, the M50x provides clear, fatigue-free, high-resolution monitor audio.
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 – 28,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||285 g (10 oz) without cable and connector|
Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter