Acoustic Research AR-H1
Featuring an industrial design that is both appealing and comfortable, the AR-H1 gives music lovers an unbeatable listening experience, thanks to the 86mm planar driver with a neodymium magnet array that is considered among the best in its class. Frequency response is measured at 10-70kHz, with sensitivity rated at 100dB/V, and impedance at 33 ohms.
A true hi-resolution headphone should be as comfortable as it is sonically pleasing, which is why the AR-H1 features as a genuine leather headband and low resilience ear cushion that add up to hours of listening with no fatigue.
The new AR-H1, which was previewed at audio enthusiast events including High End 2017 in Munich, Germany, and Potafes in Tokyo, Japan, represents a new standard in headphone performance for the price-point by incorporating planar technology -- which is acclaimed for achieving detailed output with drastically reduced distortion compared to other technologies -- with an open-back circumaural, or over-ear design for exceptional comfort and sound quality.
- 4-band Parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customizable settings to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Multiple output gain structures optimized for both headphones and earphones Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards