Bring the concert experience to your everyday life. With its Dual Symphonic Drivers, the ATH-LS50iS “Live Sound” in-ear headphones deliver the sonic realism that will have you cheering like you’re in the front row. The two 8.8 mm drivers are serially situated within each housing and driven simultaneously to reduce diaphragm distortion and generate a balanced sound with deep, rounded bass and clear mid and high frequencies.
The housings are constructed of durable ABS resin that helps to reduce unwanted resonance, and the eartip posts are angled to provide a comfortable, sound-isolating fit. Within the posts are specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, to guide the music to your ears with improved high-frequency response.
The ATH-LS50iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
- Exclusive 8.8 mm “Live Tuned” Dual Symphonic Drivers, comprised of two drivers serially situated within each housing, generate a balanced sound with reduced distortion and strong, articulated bass
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Durable ABS resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
- Driver Diameter 8.8 mm
Frequency Response 5 – 25,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power 200 mW
Sensitivity 103 dB/mW
Impedance 11.5 ohms
Weight 6.5 g (0.2 oz) (without cable)
Cable Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors
Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
Accessories Included Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), protective pouch