With all the features of the ATH-SPORT3 plus Bluetooth® wireless technology, the ATH-SPORT4 SonicSport wireless in-ear headphones provide the athletic headphone wearer with outstanding sound quality, stay-in-place comfort and unprecedented freedom. Like the ATH-SPORT3, the flexible memory cables loop over the ears for a custom fit, and the performance-enhanced 10 mm drivers deliver clear, dynamic sound. Plus, a universal in-line mic and controls allow you to wirelessly answer/end calls, control music and adjust volume on Bluetooth wireless devices.
The fit and sound characteristics can be adjusted further through the interchange of two types of included eartips: standard silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that provide outstanding sound isolation and ridged eartips (S/M/L) that allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors. The internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery delivers four hours of continuous use or 60 hours on standby, and recharges easily with the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable. Additionally, the headphones are IPX5 Waterproof Certified*, so they can be washed when your workout is through.
*IEC rating “IPX5” (“Washable”). The headphone may be washed using running water (not completely waterproof).
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and controlling volume wirelessly on Bluetooth wireless devices
- Pairs with up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Performance-enhanced 10 mm drivers
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Flexible memory cable for custom, secure fit
- Two types of interchangeable eartips included: standard (XS/S/M/L) for sound isolation and ridged (S/M/L) to allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors
- Internal battery provides four hours of continuous use (60 hours on standby) on a full charge