In a marked departure from traditional beyerdynamic headphone design, the striking aesthetics of the re-newed DT 1350 make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
A combination of highly efficient ambient noise reduction and an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB) make the DT 1350 an ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ’s. Regardless of whether you are a sound engineer monitoring PA systems, a broadcast engineer monitoring recoreded sound, a live musician or a DJ, the DT 1350 delivers every time.
The Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at the highest volumes. The removable ear cushions, combined with a flexible split headband design ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90°) also allow “single-ear” monitoring.
▲ Supraaural, lightweight and robust design, due to metall headbow
▲ 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
▲ Excellent ambient noise attenuation
▲ Flexible split headband
▲ 90° swivelling earcups
▲ Single-sided 1.5 m (4.92 ft.) straight cable
▲ Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
▲ Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort
▲ Carry bag, 6,35 mm (1/4") and in-flight adapter included
- Dedicated high-performance audio op amp OPA134 and LME49600 buffer composed of dedicated headphone amplifier, low noise, driving strong.
- Japanese original ALPS volume potentiometer, durable and reliable, to ensure quality.
- Built perfect protection circuit, with the midpoint of drift, switch machine noise cancellation function, the output using relay protection, full protection of the amplifier andheadphones.
- Can be used as a mobile power source to charge other mobile devices.
- Aluminum shell, effectively shielding interference.
- Subjective listening experience
- American TI company specializing in Hi-Fi Headphone Power Driver IC
- German company's top Hi-Fi WIMA capacitors
- Japan's top ALPS Hi-Fi level potentiometer
- Japan's Fujitsu's top-level Hi-Fi relay
- Rated output power: 800mW + 800mW (32Ω load)
- SNR: ≥101dB (A-weighted)
- Life time: about 12 hours (32Ω load)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz (± 1dB)
- Sensitivity: ≤500mV (gain H)
- Charge limit voltage: 12.6V
- Charging time: about 4 hours (off state, the use of DC5V / 2A charger)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02% (1kHz)
- Lithium battery capacity: 1000mAh / 11.1V
- Size: 136x63x15mm
- Weight: about 185g