Upgradable dual-mono balanced configuration
Bridgeable 4x output power
6AK5 military grade vacuum tubes
High capacity power reservoir and audio grade passive components
- Following the tradition of Elemental Amps, Sherlock is designed for a no-compromise performance at a very affordable price. During the design process, we took further steps to make Sherlock modular and expandable, from a stereo amp to a fully balanced amplifier. We are pleased that we succeeded in producing the Sherlock with unprecedented driving capability and musicality at a very cost-effective price point.
(Bridged circuitry convert single-ended signal into balanced ones)
To reach this goal, we trimmed all unnecessary features and cosmetics. We then focused on Sherlock’s core competence - the amplification. The kernel of Sherlock is a class-A tube gain stage that dominates the sound quality with the tubes unique signature. This is followed by a single-ended class-A MOSFET power stage to provide plenty of current for demanding headphones.
Sherlock’s uniqueness is the added bridged circuits ahead of the main amp. These circuits when activated converts input signals into balanced (positive plus negative polarities) format and feeds to the left and right channels. This special design feature turns a tandem pair of Sherlock into a truly stereo balanced amplifier.
Sherlock is the first bridgeable headphone amplifier and audiophiles can enjoy the single chassis first and subsequently upgrade to double chassis for balanced performance. The audiophile with their numerous headphone collection will find the Sherlock to be a timeless investment.
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use