By trimming down on unnecessary luxuries and focusing on core performance, the Watson is able to operate in a dual mono configuration, with a military grade NOS 6AK5 tubes being the center piece of each channel’s gain stage. Not only does this deliver rich harmonics typical of single ended class-A valve amps but also reduces warm up time of the valves significantly whilst extending the life of each valve to operate at their peak performance for more than 1000 hours per channel.
Class A Valve/MOSFET hybrid tube desktop headphone amplifier
Supports 30- 600 Ohm impedance headphones.
Dual Mono Construction
Delivers rich harmonics in single-ended topology.
Western Electric Triodes
Uses two Bell Lab/Western Electric 6AK5 valve tubes yields and produces excellent high-frequency performance.
Smart Power Design
Eliminates any 'Pop' sound when switching power on/off. Thus, no concern for pulse energy damage to your headphones.
Compact and light-weight
Easy handling size and small footprint. Portable.
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm for improved high-frequency range and better performance at low frequencies
- Unique flat-wire voice coil for higher sensitivity, better impulse and treble response
- Specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads for optimum fit and ease of use