In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class..
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
By trimming down on unnecessary luxuries and focusing on core performance, Watson is able to operate in a dual-mono configuration, with a military-grade NOS 6AK5 tubes being the centerpiece of each channel’s gain stage. Not only does this deliver rich harmonics typical of single-ended class-A valve amps but also reduces warm-up time of the valves significantly whilst extending the life of each valve to operate at their peak performance for more than 1000 hours per channel.
Class A Valve/MOSFET hybrid tube desktop headphone amplifier
Supports 30- 600 Ohm impedance headphones.
Dual Mono Construction
Delivers rich harmonics in single-ended topology.
Western Electric Triodes
Uses two Bell Lab/Western Electric 6AK5 valve tubes yields and produces excellent high-frequency performance.
Smart Power Design
Eliminates any 'Pop' sound when switching power on/off. Thus, no concern for pulse energy damage to your headphones.
Compact and light-weight
Easy handling size and small footprint. Port
Sennheiser HD 650 Specifications
Wearing style: Headband
Frequency response (Headphones): 10 - 41000 Hz THD,
Total harmonic distortion: < 0,05 %
Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 1 N
Jack plug: 6,35 mm stereo jack plug
Cable length: 3 m
Transducer principle: dynamic,
Open Weight w/o cable: 260 g
Nominal impedance: 300 Ω
Elemental Watson II Specifications
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100kHz(-3dB)
Output Power (≤30Ω, Single-Ended): 2,000 mW
Output Voltage (≤600Ω, Single-Ended): 250 mW
Input Voltage (Pro iCAN): DC 26V/0.8A
Power Consumption: ≤ 22W idle, 50W max.
Dimensions: 140 (l) x 90 (w) x 130 (h) mm
Weight: 320 grams
- Sennheiser HD 650 x 1
Audio Cable x 1
6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter x 1
Elemental Watson II x 1
Power Supply x 1