SHURE SE425 Universal 3.5mm (remote + mic for Apple & Android) + RMCE-BT2 Wireless Cable
The SE425 Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, natural sound in a secure, over-the-ear design with an innovative detachable cable system.
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
- The silver SE425 model comes equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality.
- This model also includes the option to convert to wireless with the included Bluetooth 5 communication cable for up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range with a dedicated headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models.
Put your ears to good use.
Dual drivers mean that a dedicated tweeter and woofer work in tandem to make your chest thump and your head tingle, while sound isolation technology blocks out everyone and everything around you. Stay closer to the music, because the whole world just became your stage.
High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication Cable
High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones and support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs.
The High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 communication cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior digital listening with support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge and up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range, the Bluetooth cable comes with a USB charging cable.
Main Features Shure RMCE-BT2
- Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
- Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
- Featuring Bluetooth® 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
- Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable.
- Compatible with all Shure detachable earphones with MMCX cable connectivity.
- HI-FI LOSSLESS SOUND & PLUG AND PLAY: Built in high resolution DAC chip, our portable DAC Amp fully enhance the sound quality of mobile phones while providing excellent headphone drive capability. Ultra-low power dissipation extend the playback time.
- LOWEST NOISE & HI-RES DAC PERFORMANCE: It improves the signal-to-noise ratio to 114DB, and the sound quality is improved 3 times than your ordinary mobile phones. Delivers an THD+N down to -114dB for you to enjoy matchless hifi sound and maintain original sound quality of headphone.
- HI-RES AUDIO OUTPUT CAPABILITY: HIDIZS Sonata HD DAC cable passed the Hi-Res certification. Its DAC chip helps your mobile phones achieve 24bit/192kHz Hi-Res output capability.
- ULTRA PORTABLE & DURABLE DAC: With lightweight design, you can put our Hi-Fi headphone cable anytime anywhere. Pure quad-core copper wire, precision construction and quality materials let the Hidizs Sonata HD cable provides wide-frequency and high resolution sound.
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY & SATISFACTORY GUARANTEE: A perfect audio solution for all your type C phones, Laptops, Macbook, Speakers, like Google Pixel 3/3 XL/2/2 XL, HTC U 11/HTC U Ultra, Essential phone, LG, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and more usb c devices. Compatible with Windows/MacOSX/Android system.( iPhone&iPod excluded)
Shure SE425-BT2 Specifications
Weight: 30 g
Sound signature: Accurate + balanced sound
Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 20 Ω
Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 19 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm
Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
MicroDriver: Dual High Definition
Cable type: Detachable
Special Features: Universal 3.5mm remote + mic for Apple & Android + RMCE-BT2 Wireless Cable
Hidizs Sonata II Specifications
- Shure SE425 drivers
Shure RMCE-UNI cable
Shure RMCE-BT2 cable
Shure Olive Tips (S/M/L) x 1
Silicone Tips (S/M/L) x 1
Micro USB Charging Cable x 1
Hidizs Sonata II x 1
Type-C to USB-A Adapter x 1
Carry Pouch x 1