- Four high-definition drivers provide extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance for a state-of-the-art listening experience
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are
- Bluetooth 5. 0 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transition from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media
- Inline three-button remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution. Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail.
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Includes SE846s, Bluetooth 5. 0 communication cable, universal 3. 5 mm communication cable, standard 3. 5 mm audio cable (64"), micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, 6. 3mm (1/4") adapter, airline adapter, pair of nozzle inserts, nozzle removal key, premium carrying case, Fit Kit with wide variety of sleeves.
- Fit kit Includes multiple options. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear
Retro Look Inspired by design of 1940s and 1950s, Q1 brings unique look into the world of portable music players. With smooth round edges, creamy pastel colors and distinct chrome-like parts, it stands out among cold, streamlined and too technical designs of other players on the market.
- Hi-Fi Sound Developed to provide premium sound quality and full support of High-resolution audio, Q1 was built with special ESS Sabre ES9218P Hi-Fi DAC/AMP. Offering significantly higher output power than almost all smartphones, for use with more demanding headphones. Yet keeping audio background completely quiet and hiss-free for use with very sensitive earphones.
- Modern System Running on 3rd generation of Shanling’s MTouch OS, Q1 is equipped with simple touch-based system offering quick access to rich set of features. Developed by our own software team and for the first time released in spring 2018, MTouch is a constantly growing system, thanks to additions of new functions and with the feedback of our users from all around the World.
Hi-Res Audio Take full advantage of the modern High-Resolution music files with Q1. Supporting wide range of formats and resolutions, all the way up to 32 bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD 128. Any music collection can be simply played on Q1, without any need for downsampling, converting or complicated transfer software.
Expandable memory To fit needs of all users, from just starting music fans all the way to experienced audiophiles with massive libraries full of Hi-Res files, Micro SD cards are ideal solution. No need to worry about limited build-in memory, simply pick size of Micro SD card fitting your music collection and insert it into Q1. And when collection grows bigger, you only need to upgrade to bigger card, Q1 is able to manage cards up to 2TB.
USB DAC/AMP While Q1 is perfect standalone player for use on the go, it fits as nicely into a home or an office, for use at the desk. Just connect Q1 to any computer and turn it into excellent sounding Hi-Fi sound card, including support of Hi-Res files up to 24 bit / 192 kHz.
Digital USB OutputTo achieve an even better sound quality, Q1 offers digital USB output for use with dedicated Hi-Fi DACs. No matter if it’s a small portable DAC/AMP for use while traveling, compact bedside headphone rig or even massive 2-channel speaker set-up, Q1 will always serve as practical digital lossless music source. Thanks to this feature, Q1 can be also used with many USB-C headphones.
Shure SE846-BT2 Specifications
Shure RMCE-BT2 Specifications
Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth® 5
Supported Codecs: AAC, SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™
Low Latency Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
Headphone Amplifier: Dedicated Charging Port: USB-Micro B (charging cable included) Wireless Range: 10 m (30 ft) Specifications Sensitivity 114 dB SPL/mW Frequency Range 15 Hz–20 kHz Colors Crystal Clear, Bronze, Blue and Black Speaker Type Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Shanling Q1 Specifications
Dimension: 75*62*16.5 mm
Screen: 2.7 inch 360*400 touch screen
System: MTouch OS by Shanling
Weight: about 136.8 g
DAC Model: ESS Sabre ES9218P
Battery Life: up to 21 hours (depending on usage)
Deep standby: up to 20 days (depending on usage)
Battery: 1100 mAh lithium battery
Charging time: 2 hours (depending on usage)
Charging connector: USB-C
Storage: up to 2 TB Micro SD card (purchase separately)
Audio Formats: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, MP3, OPUS, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DIFF
Output: 3.5mm jack headphone output
Output power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
Output impedance: <0.2 Ohm
Channel separation: 76 dB
Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohms
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40kHz
Distortion: 0.004% ( A-Weighting, Output 1KHZ 485mV)
Signal to Noise Ratio: 118dB ( A-weighting )
Ground noise : < 3.2 uV (HIGH GAIN) ( A-weighting ) <1.5uV ( LOW GAIN ) ( A-weighting )
Dynamic Range: >105dB
Hi-Res support: up to 384kHz / 32bit, DSD64 & DSD128
- Shure SE846 x 1
Shure RMCE-UNI x 1
Shure RMCE w/o mic x 1
Shure RMCE BT2 Cable x 1
Shanling Q1 x 1
Silicone Case x 1
USB-C Charging Cable x 1
Instruction Manual x 1