Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The JH13Pro, a favorite among audiophiles, has been upgraded to new driver and crossover technology. Now the JH13v2 Performance UF features Eight Balanced Armatures, Steel Tube Waveguide, and Moon Audio 4-pin connector and cable, with +10db of adjustable bass per ear. The JH13v2 Performance UF has enhanced extension, clarity and soundstage.
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Custom Mahogany faceplates with Teal oversized JH logos
- 8 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio Cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 116dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 28 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case, Wax Tool and Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass