Jerry Harvey Audio is psyched to unveil the Jimi™ Custom IEM, the first of Jerry Harvey Audio's all-new ICON Series, a celebration of the legendary Icons. Inspired by some of the greatest legends in rock and roll, the ICON Series will bring the next wave of innovative and creative thinking into the IEM world.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (7 per side)
A funky, smooth, yet electric IEM, Jimi is configured with seven balanced armatures and loaded with all of the newest tech, including our latest 7-pin cable design, built-in Acoustic Sound Chamber™, and Purple Haze, a stunning new Signature Design offering comprised of live edge wood and resin that’ll take your breath away.
- 7 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Dual low, single mid, quad high
- The first Custom IEM to use our all-new Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Cable. High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Cable will not oxidize. The German-made 7-pin connector is military-grade iridium, designed to create a tight grip at the connection and simplify install and removal. A built-in O-ring keeps the connection between the cable and earpiece dry in the harshest environments. -This cable also features an improved memory wire around the ear for a more secure fit.
- Patent Pending Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to +12db).
- Freqphase™: Patented technology ensures the correct phase and time alignment of all frequencies, resulting in the most accurate music reproductions
- Acoustic Sound Chamber™: 3D printed, recessed tubing system, the first of its kind, keeps sweat at bay and alleviates the need for excessive cleaning
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
Impedance: 17 Ohms
Noise isolation 26db
- A personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM case
Comply Wrap sample
Lab Work: around 20 working days
Shipping: around 7 working days