Installment option available at check out page
We dare you to try to distort the Roxanne. Push these twelve drivers to the max while your mix remains crystal clear. The pinnacle of rock and roll IEM engineering. This one goes to 11.
Like all JH Audio™ custom in ear monitors, the Roxanne offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage. Each Roxanne is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds and made just for your ears.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe™ technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Patent Pending Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db). Reimagined Variable Bass Attenuator design is 43% smaller than 1st Generation 4-Pin Cable.
- Triple Bore with Freqphase™ Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- All New Premium 4-Pin Litz Wire Cable with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar. High Purity OFC 4N Silver-Plated Cable will not oxidize
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way crossover
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
Impedance: 15 Ohms
Includes a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place