Tiburon UP-OCC Cryo Copper Headphone/IEM Cable utilizes the specially made Ultra-Pure Ohno Continuous Casting with amazing fine strands of copper conductors. It is 4 wire cross-braided to minimize cross interference and capsulated with ultra-flexible and glossy clear jacket. The wiring underwent cryogenic treatment to further reduce residual stress, resistance and enhance music signal transmission.
Tiburon employs a staggered wiring layout with individually enamelled asymmetrical regular and denser strands. Such construction coupled with premier 10% silver solder delivers a full-bodied sound with distinctive layer separation.
- - Wire: 26AWG UPOCC Litz
- Length: 1.2 meter or 48 inches (length customization available)
- Pin contact: 99.9% gold hard plating over brass, insulated in clear thermalplastics
- Hardware: Symphonym TM Quest Rhodium plated Copper Series
- Hardware Sleeve: Carbon FibreSoldering: 10% Silver Solder
- Weight: 30g
Note:Ear guide installed by default. FOC to remove ear guide by request.
Metal slider is not installed for "Herringbone 8 Braid" version."
JH Audio 4pin with bass control" option is only supported by "Herringbone 8 Braid" version.
"Balanced cable adapter" under Symphony cable series is interconnect cable with length of 15cm (tip-to-tip).
- Tiburon UP-OCC Cryo Copper