- M3X is our newest Android Hi-Res portable player, built on the same platform as our previous three Android models. But this time we are aiming at the more affordable part of the market, with a little bit less focus on the most demanding DAC chipsets and the most powerful amplifiers.
M3X was designed as a scaled-down version of our flagship M8, to be a more practical and smaller player, with only a 4.2-inch touch screen. Making it 25% smaller and lighter than our older M6 and M6 Pro players.
M3X is the first Hi-Res player to use the new ESS Sabre ES9219C DAC/AMP, a new generation of a very popular chip that was previously used in our M0, UP4, and other products. Using two of these chips, to offer a balanced 4.4mm output for better sound and more power. And also including full 16x MQA unfolding, for all fans of the Hi-Res music streaming.
M3X will stand out with its class-leading battery life, offering up to 23 hours of playback on a single charge.
- System: Open Android 7.1, with AGLO
- Screen: 4.2 inch, 1280 x 768
- CPU: 8-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
- Expendable memory: MicroSD card slot
- DAC/AMP: 2x ESS Sabre ES9219C
- Hi-Res Audio: Up to PCM 32/384 & DSD256
- MQA Support: Full unfolding, 16X
- Outputs: 3.5mm jack Single Ended & 4.4mm Balanced
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G & 5G
- Bluetooth transmitter: LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX, SBC
- Bluetooth receiver: LDAC & SBC
- USB: USB-C, with USB DAC and USB transport function
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Battery life: Up to 23 hours (SE, single DAC) / 20 hours (SE, dual DAC) / 19 hours (Bal)
- Dimensions: 109 x 72 x 15.9 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Output power: Up to 240mW @ 32Ohm (Bal)
- Output impedance: < 1Ohm
- Shanling M3x x 1
USB-C Charging Cable x 1
Instruction Manual x 1