Shure SE846 Comes with Q uad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer deliver extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer, the SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. A patent-pending design includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter that enables deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail. Customizable frequency response, detachable cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Patent Pending Earphone Design with Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
Enables a ~3dB roll-off at 90Hz (~10dB at 250Hz)
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts.
- Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
- Customizable Frequency Response
Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
Removable Nozzle: provides adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle and allows for easy cleaning
| Sound Signature || Response|
|Balanced ||Neutral (as shipped)|
|Bright ||+2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz|
|Warm ||-2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz|
- Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable, sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on-stage or on the go.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Two included cable lengths (116 cm and 162 cm) for flexible wearing options.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Durable, Sophisticated Design
Engineered to survive demanding Shure quality standards
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
- Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency Range from: 15 Hz
- Frequency Range to: 20 KHz
- Cable length: Detachable cable with wireform fit - 162cm and 116 cm
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to ears.
- Portable, zippered carrying case
- Nozzle removal key included for nozzle insert change and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Volume attenuator, ¼” adapter, airline adapter, polishing cloth and cable clip also included.