Perfect fusion of high performance and luxury comfort for performing artists. This triple-driver design with three-way passive crossover has a high fidelity filter that allows you to hear your ambient environment.
Until now performers have had to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience. Now, you can hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers and the stage—together with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response, and punch that only a Westone In-Ear Musicians’ Monitor can provide. The AM Pro 30’s three-way crossover is matched to individual low, mid, and high frequency drivers to give you a smooth and balanced mix.
Traditional open vent ambient monitors compromise and degrade the frequency response of an in-ear monitor. With Westone’s exclusive SLED™ technology, you are in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-range frequency response from your in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, and engage with fellow performers and your audience like never before. Recommended for on-stage monitoring and band practice.
- Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- Balanced Armature Driver: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
- MMCX Audio™ Connecter: Designed specifiically for musicians’ monitors, our audio connector ensures a reliable connection every time.
- Patent Pending SLED™ Technology: Combines your ambient surroundings with your monitor signal with no compromise to the frequency response.
- TRU™ Audio Filter: Allows you to fully experience your performance—hear your band, your fans, and everything else.